posted on Feb 02, 2015 by Aaron
Anna and I use this website as a discussion tool between one another when planning a vaction (or sometimes just researching a place).
We benefit from the work of others have invested: the knowledege, tips, photographs and other informational components upon which this website depends. We'd like to acknowledge the following people and companies in particular:
Credits & Attributions
The design of this website is based on a theme called 'Monument'](http://themeforest.net/item/monument-responsive-customizable-ghost-theme/7921980) written by JanGunzenhauser.
We took most of the photographs that appear on this site ourselves. Please check out our Flickr accounts (here's the link for Anna, and here's one for Aaron). Sometimes—especially during our planning periods—we do utilize the work of others to illustrate a page. We try to respect people's licences and to attribute all artists.
The people whose work we are using at present are:
- Wiki Media: Oliverhenriquez. "Luftaufnahme der Corn Islands"
- Globalmultiplelisting. Big Corn Island, Nicaragua.
- Eric Dewar: Hiking volcano Concepcion in Ometepe, Nicaragua
- Pinguera: Ometepe Waterfall [Explored]
- Craig: Ometepe, Nicaragua
- J-P Keskinen. View over the Island
- Domroc. "Corn Island: The tienda made of bottles"
Please note that we are no way affiliated with any of the people or sites listed herein. We will not accept any liability for the use or misuse of any content linked herein.